It's raining, it's pouring...
What a miserable day. It was raining like crazy.
But something funny happened today. Hash called me for directions after getting lost in Etobicoke! Now, anyone who knows me knows that I do not have any sense of direction. Guess Hash was really desperate. Good news is, I actually got out a map and helped Hash. Maybe I just play ditzy because I know I have a human GPS with me at all times (a.k.a. Hash). Nah, who am I kidding, I really have no excuse for my horrible sense of direction!

2 Comments:
Hana...these stories are actually pretty intruiging...they make me laugh... yeah that's about it.
Nabihah
Your blog is adorable!
Just a thought - instead of writing your name when you're telling your story (eg Hana: or (Hash), it gets a leeetle confusing), why don't you guys use seperate colours for each person? Like pink for Hana and blue for Hash...unless Hash is comfortable with using the colour pink ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home