Thursday, November 10, 2005

Look who's back on the road again!

Ever since I got married, I haven't driven! Hash has been my chauffeur for more than three months. But last night, it occured to me that I could drive to school today, since Hash wasn't working until 3:00 pm. I was so excited about my adventure... I couldn't go back to sleep! And for once, Hash didn't have to kick me out of bed for me to make it to class on time... I was up bright and early, dusting off my driver's license.

Anyway, since I hadn't driven for three months, for once in my life, I actually obeyed the speed limit, and followed all the laws (ie. no rolling stops at the stop signs). I was driving like an 80-year-old... both hands on the wheel, checking all the mirrors every 2 seconds, etc.

Oh, by the way, I must mention that my adventure only lasted until the Richmond Hill Centre bus stop. Yeah right... you think I'd drive all the way to York U on my first day back on the road? One step at a time...

P.S. Thanks to the "anonymous" commentor who suggested us using different font colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home