Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Who are you?!

We never thought that our blog would be so popular! I've added a counter at the bottom, and within the last 5-7 days, we've had 136 hits! And no, it's not just Hash or me compulsively checking our blog... so, the question is, who are our readers?! Leave comments so we know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that when you put a counter,you can having a starting value (i.e. 136)...Omair told me so! So I'm pretty sure, it's just you, me, and Hashmat "big man on campus" Khan checking this blog.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and now me. Though the only thing interesting about this blog is the freestyle battle that's goin on!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Saira said...

Someone who you came up to at graduation and told her you read her blog. :D. Full circle. This ones pretty amusing. CONGRATS on the wedding. Even though I think I am like super duper late.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how i ended up reading your posts but I've liked them.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home