Monday, November 14, 2005

Prison break rules!

I don't watch a lot of tv. No, I'm not an "anti-tv, if you watch tv you're going to hell, tv is haram, etc etc " kind of a guy. I think I've gotten over my initial tv addiction. However, every now and then a show comes along that I just have to watch. I mean to the point where I actually arrange my schedule around it (much to Hana's chagrin; albeit, she too is now addicted to the show).
A while back the "IT" show for me was The X-Files. Then for the longest time it was (yes and you can laugh if you want to, I don't care 'cause I loved the damn show) "Dawson's Creek". "ER" has always been there for obvious reasons. But now, THE SHOW on tv has to be "Prison Break". I mean what's there not to like about this show? The haters will say "oh but it's sooo far-fetched". But I mean seriously, if you're expecting reality from a fictional television show, you tell me who's the delusional one? All I have to say, is that after years of garbage television, "Prison Break" has made watching tv fun again. BUT, I don't see how they'll go for more than one season. If they do...well they might end up like "Saved by the Bell...the college years". And no, they would NOT want that!!!

Prison Break - Mondays on Global 9-10pm...A MUST SEE (unless of course you think tv is haram in which case I apologize profusely. But then again...what the heck are you wasting your time reading a blog for? Or for that matter why are you on the internet? Internet is haram too!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen brother! This show is is a must-watch, along with House and Lost.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home