Just a random thought...
It seems as though Hana has taken over the posts for the past little while. So I figured I should put a lil something together. I'm hitting the post Ramadan blues. It's amazing how the aura changes, simply one day after the last fast. On Eid we wake up, hopefully for fajr, but we all know that if there is any fajr people miss it's that one! Then, we almost with guilty pleasure take down something for breakfast, go pray our salat, and then do the Eid milan thing. But when all the festivities are up, and it's back to the rest of the year, our religious zeal and fervor is no more. SubhanAllah. Allah has made Ramadan such a blessed month that it would take only the cold hearted not to feel it. All of a sudden, things which were so easy to do, are now difficult. Concentration wanes. The stomach, the eye, the tongue are let loose. It's scary thinking about how little many of us get out of Ramadan. But if you compare what you feel after Ramadan to during Ramadan, it is even scarier.
Just a random thought...

1 Comments:
I agree, man.
Post a Comment
<< Home