Friday, May 12, 2006

Niagara Falls!

Hash and I went to Niagara Falls this past weekend. We had a nice time... it was fun and relaxing.

We went to one of those cheezy haunted houses, called "House of Horrors." I was terrified... hey, I'm scared of the dark! I had my eyes closed the whole time and was clinging onto Hash for dear life. Hash on the other hand was laughing the whole time, and making comments about how tacky the props were. I contemplated using the "chicken exit" (an exit for losers like me who can't handle the darkness), but Hash would have none of it. Anyway, bottom line, he thought it was stupid and anything but scary, and I, on the other hand, was terrified. The good news is, we both agreed that we'd never go again!

The better part of the trip was... shopping! We went to Lundy's Lane, which is pretty dry for an outlet, but we got some good deals.

In terms of food, we were a little disappointed with our selection. Apart from Kelsey's and Boston Pizza, there aren't any real restaurants. All you see is McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, etc. and some shady looking Chinese places. They need shawarma places - Hash and I are crazy about our shawarma and hummus!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't see this before you went: zabihah

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home