Thursday, November 09, 2006

Eww gross!

This morning, Hash gave me a ride to Osgoode. It's fun riding in his car... he has all of his latest CDs stashed there. Anyway, feeling thirsty, I remembered leaving a bottle of water in the car the night before. Yay, it must be cold too, I thought to myself. As I was drinking it, I realized that the water tasted very minty... hmmm... they have mint-flavored water now, I wondered.

After gulping down the few sips that remained from the night before, I picked up the bottle and brought it to my eye level... and discovered the source of the "mintiness."

Hash had spit his gum in it last night!

Ewwww....... gross.

I had a hard time keeping in my breakfast.

Lesson for next time: never eat or drink anything left in Hash's car.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww gross! But hey r u in law school and if I read correctly, how can a 23 year old graduate law school and be married? And is Hash a doctor? Where ddid he study MD? :)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home