Ramadan is almost over : (
It seems like yesterday that Ramadan started, and now it's almost over. I pray everyone is making good use of the last 10 nights. I know it's difficult for students to manage Ramadan with school, especially since it's midterm season these days, but I hope students are still making time for some extra ibadah. May Allah reward our efforts this Ramadan. Ameen.
I like wearing a jilbab when I'm praying, either at home or at the mosque. This Ramadan, I got two jilbabs. I got this red and black one from IMO a few days ago, and my in-laws got me a black beaded one from Makkah (they just got back from Umrah). I didn't know IMO had a little bazaar. It actually has good stuff for women.
I went to the Sound Vision store in Mississauga today, looking for Hash's eid present. I got him ... wait, he might actually read the blog. Anyway, the Sound Vision store has tons of Islamic stuff. They even have Eid balloons! I just had to buy some. I'm going to blow them up and give them out to the kids who visit us on Eid inshAllah.

1 Comments:
I absolutely LOVE those balloons! I bought a couple last year for Eid and put them up around the house and on the outside.. it makes the house look so festive!.. until they deflate or fly away :( then its jus sad.
Post a Comment
<< Home