Wii!
We got the Wii...more like, I bought it for Hash for Eid. I know what you're thinking, "wow, she's an awesome wife!" I bought the Wii Fit as well.
It's fun to play Wii... no better way of taking out your frustrations than virtual boxing! LOL. Even Noor enjoys watching her Mommy and Daddy wave their remotes wildly at the T.V.
We watched Burn After Reading last weekend. It was so silly... but actually funny. This was one of the few times I've been to a movie where I knew NOTHING about it. I didn't even know if it was a comedy, thriller, or whatever.
Of course, we've also watched an Indian movie, Just Married. It's a B film overall, in terms of the plot, characters, and cast. Next on our list is Khuda ke Liye. It's apparently a critically acclaimed Pakistani movie (not Indian). I heard it's depressing.. I don't like sad movies.
After much debate, we've decided to take Noor trick or treating. I know it's haraam and all that, but at the same time, it's also innocent fun. Hash and I both did it as kids.. and we turned out okay (alright, that's a bit questionable.) Plus, guess who's going to eat all the candy?! Mommy and Daddy of course! Thank God for the Wii Fit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home