We have so much catching up to do!
Recently people have commented on how I don't update my blog anymore. To be honest, I don't have time!!
Quite a bit happened in the past few months.
Hash turned 30 in March, which was quite exciting. I threw him a surprise party, but I think he was expecting it this year. We went to watch a Raptors game that day too which was a lot of fun.
We went for Umrah in April. It was amazing MashAllah. I wish I could go back! Madinah is the most peaceful place on earth. And Makkah... it is just so grand, that when you enter the Kaba, you cannot help but feel mesmerized. May Allah accept our duas and allow us the opportunity to return for Hajj and more Umrahs. Ameen.
My little Noor has grown up so much in the past few months. She's walking, talking... and overall, keeping us entertained. Poor girl has a bad case of teething these days... diarrhea, fever, and toothache. I hope she gets better soon.
Oh, and also, I'm graduating!! Finally!! It's been a long 4 years at law school. I can't wait to be done and move on to the real world. I will write my last exam tomorrow... I just cannot seem to concentrate!
Ooops.. I think Noor is waking up... better see what she's up to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home