BOO HOO!! POOR BABY
Ok, that's what you're all going to say at the end of this post, or perhaps throughout the whole one. But I still have to rant. As everyone who went to my walima would already know (since Farhan & Fariha made it known publicly), I was wearing an Armani suit. Yes. Materialistic, elitist, stupid, showoff, spoiled, you can't tell the difference anyways, etc. etc. etc. So I've always wanted a Hugo Boss and a Giorgio Armani suit. Sue me! (No Hana and all her law buddies who may be reading this: don't take that literally!). Alhumdulillah, this summer there were two big events and so I decided to splurge. Well I they fit really nice, and they felt good wearing them. And yes, I ticked that checkbox on my dhunya "want" list. But after all that...it did not make me anything the better. And to rub salt in my bank account's wounds, my Armani suit was damaged! Yes, again as anyone at my walima would have heard the MC's making fun of me, before Hana and I entered the hall, they tried putting a boutonniere on my lapel. Well, duh, if you try to put a pin through a $2K + suit, it WILL get ruined! (Murphy's Law...blah blah). So I've been meaning to get this thing fixed for the longest time (3.5 months) and today as I had the day off, I decided to take it to "Stitch it" (no not "Stitches" for all you clubber, gino wannabes). Got the lapel fixed. But as I'm looking at the pants, I notice that there's fuzz...and I look closer, the fuzz is part of the pinstripes on the pant material itself! FRIG! It look worn out, and I had only worn it once! What kind of cheap ass material do they make this suit with? Hello! Yes I plan on sitting in them. What? They'll get damaged if you sit with them on? Anyways it probably makes no sense to you, but it REALLY pissed me off! Poetic justice I suppose. You may let out one big BOO HOO at this point.
Bottom line: Anyone who is thinking of buying an expensive suit such as a Boss or Armani, think again. A) No one in the desi community gives a crap. B) No you're not a CEO, nor are you a "high roller" C) You're likely to be getting married in it, and well, you've already got the girl, so if she's already agreed to marry you, chances are the suit won't make a damn difference D) You don't have to put up with the snotty suit dealers - I mean seriously, the guy at Holt gave me his business card...his claim to fame: Armani Collection tailor. Frig, his mom must be proud. D) After all is said and done, and you look back at why you bought the suit, you just ask yourself "what the heck was I thinking?". Ah well...for all those who thought I was sufi...this just destroyed all credibility to your claim. Sorry!
Ok...so now that that's out of my system, I don't feel so bad about the suit anymore. But damn, it sure was a nice suit! LOL

24 Comments:
The only thing ive learned from this post is that somewhere in medschool, hash forgot E) comes after D), not D) again...
but still, armani suit...high class. i have one suit i bought on sale from moores. thats why it always sucks when theres a wedding a valima in the same weekend, ppl at the table notice im recycling clothes. chances are im getting married in that suit, unless hash lets me borrow his
Yo props to Gunner on that post. Much respect. LOL. Dude you know how it is after exams, you study like a mofo and then forget everything. Bro, Junior Kindergarten was close to three friggin decades ago! Yes I'm old.
Seriously? Moore's? That's class Gunner. But why did I think that you shopped from Big and Small? My bad. And I got yo back. You can borrow my suit for your wedding...as long as you can fit into it.
You guys are hilarious...
Hash kisses his Armani good night every night before going to bed.
- His Wife
A,B,C,D,D? LOL. Pakistanis are synonymous with cheapness, so I would never buy an expensive suit anyway...but thanks for the good advice!
A,B,C,D,D? LOL. Pakistanis are synonymous with cheapness, so I would never buy an expensive suit anyway...but thanks for the good advice!
yo hash, ima freestyle a response for yo punk ass...
yo yo check it,
u may have finished med school and become an MD
but ur brown, so when u touch papers, theres always traces of ghee
i may be larger than ur average pakistani guy
but i can whoop ur monkey ass even if i dont try
my flow is garam with masala like a hot dosa
ur brown on the outside and filled with white like an aloo somosa
dude trying to make fun of me? u should know ur place
dude buying an armani suit? u must be tryin to compensate
for something thats lackin that u dont wanna admit to
there can only be one gangstur off of 16thave, and if i say its u i know its not true
wuurd to big burrd
-MC Gunner
I'm a kick some freestyle ma self...
It's called Gunnin down da Gunna man...Part I:
Yo yo check it...
What's up yo,
Why you trying to bash da hash?
If you ain't careful I'm gonna have to smash you flippin trash!
Ya dats right,
I ain't gonna outright cuss,
Cause I know your momma might be peakin over yo shoulda,
And I want no flippin fuss.
Dat and of course,
I'm an intellectual,
Read between da lines and you'll
See it's inspirational
Yo what was up with that last blip?
If you ain't careful I'm gunna have to bust a clip,
Na u ain't worth it,
I'm just gunna have to pistaal whip,
Da gunna,
Sorry the punana,
Mista numba two,
South on 16th Avenue.
Jus cuz u go to Mac,
Don't mean Jack,
I'm da original,
the current,
and dee all time boy.
Mc ain't Mac,
It's more Disney's mouse toy.
Don't chew on mo chedda than yo ass can chew,
O else I'm just gonna have to lay a smack down on you!
Peace out, and please don't pout just cause you lost the bout!
Hash
By the way...I now know why my pants got wrecked! It's because Hana's langa had all these bouncy, sharp, bells on them. And so they scratched my pants when I sat beside her, or stood for all those pics! Ah well...it was our walima...a once in a lifetime thing, and so it was all worth it!
:)
woah woah, hash u think u can out rhyme me? ur gonna have to make ghusl, because im about to rape you!
yo yo,
hash man u are not ready
for the lines imbout to drop, they just too heavy
for ur little inferior ass mind to bear
rip my suit off and donated to goodwill so ull have sometin to wear
does this offend u? dawg i dont care
your lyrics smell worse than a chinese owned plaza
ima kill u tonite, tommorow ima lead ur janazah
shoot, ur so white sometimes i think i should just call u bob
when u walk into a mosque ppl hate u more than abu lahab
u say ur lyrics are here to provide inspiration
my lyrics are too complex and provide u with perspiration
from u tryin to wrap ur head around the hot fire i spit
ur lyrics are stale and crusty like agar bathi that isnt even lit
i attack ur heart n give u a myocardial infarction, give ur aorta a tear
make u look as stupid as a TJ without shavin for 40days...damn thas a lota hair
dude u need to stop tryin to rap, read the signs
especially since it took u twenty minutes to write each line
IM OUT
Yo yo
I ain’t ready?
Yo that ish is whack
Nah I ain’t talking about Gunner’s fave past-time,
This is bout pay back!
Ya dat’s right,
Yo ass IS heavy,
And YOUR lines are inferior,
I’m a stick you in your chevy,
And sink u into Lake Superior!
Rock bottom ya’ll hit
Kind of like yo weak bullsh*t,
You try to pull that again,
You’re your peeps will be prayin that you reach heaven.
But yo,
That’s tight,
Cause Jannah ain’t made for no homo,
Ya dat’s right,
If you didn’t catch that da first time,
Here it is again in slow-mo…
B-U-T Y-O-
G-U-N-‘S-A-H-O-M-O
Haha…now ya feel me, no?
Cause if ya ain’t there’s mo fo sho.
Da Gunna’s is slain…Part 2
This is the funniest rap ever! Can't stop laughing...gotta give props to Gunner. Yo I gotta a rap of my own...
Yo yo yo
Check it
Mac Daddy Fido in the house
Yo...Gunner owned Hash in this contest
But Hash is relentless and will not rest
With 4 years MED, he sure has credentials
But one can't deny Gunner's street essentials
In a game of hoops, I'd hate to see
My main man Hash lose and flee
Gunner's got skills, there's no doubt
But Hash gonna come back, make him pout
This battle of wits is far from ova
Hash got peeps that'll friggin blow ya!
Peace Out
man hash, ur lyrics suck ass
but just to keep up the game ill write ANOTHER superior verse
ur cognitive ability must be slow
thats why u ur lyrics aint got nuttin to show
but one thing u got thats fast, thts faster than rappin by twista
is the fact u cross dress,sometimes i think fariha has another sister
i saw you dawg, eyein ur wifes lehnga
u were afraid to try it on n stretch it, it is kafi mehnga
but its aite dawg, i know ur part of the kahm-e-lut
sorry hana, ur gonna have to face the horrible truth
that u married a man that wishes he was the wife
hed change his sex if u gave him a knife
i dont know why i waste ma time bustin verses on ur monkey ass
i dont know why u think u can waste ma time by bustin rhymes that aint got no class
you better pray that ur in Allah's good grace
before this rap battle turns into a homicide case
"This battle of wits is far from ova
Hash got peeps that'll friggin blow ya!"
astughfar, get better friends...
wait i though hash said that not fahad
i love u fahad
I love you too Gunner...LMAO
im kinda gettin the vibe from hash that he wants to end this
i think that i wont reply, unless someone wnats me to, in that case ill destroy him
keep it going, I want more freestylin'
Gunner, I think u've already destroyed him!
Who the heck is anonymous? You need a lesson on "schoolin".
^owned!
Gunner said...
im kinda gettin the vibe from hash that he wants to end this
i think that i wont reply, unless someone wnats me to, in that case ill destroy him
^ looks like Gunner's givin up..?
ok fine im gonna post another verse just to show u guys whose the real emcee
Looks like this competition has come to an untimely end
Post a Comment
<< Home