Warning: Coffee in my system
I don't like coffee or tea. You must be thinking: what?! Paki and not a tea-lover?! I think Hash has the caffeine covered for the both of us... he drinks coffee/tea at least twice a day.
But around exam time, or on Monday mornings, I need coffee from time to time. But let me warn you... since my system isn't used to coffee, when I do have it... WATCH OUT! I'm bouncing off the walls! I can read 100 pages in an hour, I start talking a mile a minute, etc.
So Hash, in case you're reading this... I had a HUGE cup of coffee this morning.
Oh, don't let this post take away from the rapping that's been going on. Scroll below and check out the freestylin'

1 Comments:
Hana, lets just say that it's not the coffee that makes you talk a mile a minute :)
Post a Comment
<< Home