Our Quest for Red Lobster
Oh man, we spend an hour last night driving to every close Red Lobster location, only to find a 40-60 mins wait. (Yeah, we could have just stayed at the original location and ate there!) So we ended up driving all the way to the Mississauga Red Lobster, only to find that people were standing outside the doors! What's so cool about Red Lobster now?!!
Anyway, since we were in Mississauga, we went to Aladin's. As always, we saw wannabe gino Arabs, and according to Hash, the ones in London are so much cooler!

1 Comments:
I agree. I will never go back to Alladin. First off, their food was mediocre. Second, their service was barely even that. Actually their service was poor. The arab gino wannabes were too busy checking out the girls in the "smoking" room to even care what was going on in the "family section". Thirdly, they're trying to be something that they're so not pulling off. A "hotspot" on the nightlife scene? Give me a break. I'm sure there are better spots to hit in town if that's what you're looking for. I saw the types of people who were trying to "sneak in". They were underaged losers who wouldn't make it in a "real" night spot. It's a place for pretenders, people trying to be something they're clearly not. As a good friend of mine said: "If you're going to do something WRONG, do it RIGHT!"
Post a Comment
<< Home