Hockey!
I wasn't much of a hockey fan before I got married. In fact, I didn't know ANYTHING about hockey. But being married to a guy who can name every player on every team, I had to learn a thing or two.
Hash likes to teach me the rules and give me history lessons as we're watching - which actually makes the game interesting. But I like cheering for the team Hash is not cheering for - just to create some drama. The funny thing is, he gets offended when I'm not cheering for the Oilers!
Last night's game was amazing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hash, here's a message for you: GO CAROLINAAAAAA!!!! ;)

1 Comments:
LOL - blog bugging.
One thing I've learned Hana from having a basketball-obsessed brother is that you bring on a fury of arguments if you try to take the other team's side. But it's still fun to do :p
I don't want to jinx them so I will say GO OILERS!
AND GO MIAMI!!!!!! GAME 6 for the heat is on Tuesday :D (he passed on the basketball obsession to me too)
Post a Comment
<< Home