Book Review: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
As many of you know, Hash loves reading and collecting books. Our bookshelf already has two rows of books per shelf and each shelf is beginning to bend because of the weight... I think it's time to buy another bookshelf.
Anyway, the other day, I found a short novel titled, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time." The title was interesting so I started reading it. When Hash read it, he didn't like it too much.
I, on the other hand, loved it. It is a book about a 15-year-old child with autism/behavioural problems. But the neat thing about the book is that it is written from his perspective. His perspective on life is so simple yet so complex. The author does a great job in telling a complex story through the eyes of this little kid.
All in all, if you have an afternoon to spare, pick up this book. You won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home