June 29, 2006
One more month Insha'Allah until our first wedding anniversary: July 29, 2006. I can't believe we've only been married for 11 months... seems more like 11 years. And I mean that in a good way. I can't remember what life was like before Hash became a part of it!
Also, Happy Birthday Fahad! I can't believe you're 17 (I hope it is 17 because otherwise it'll be pretty embarassing for me to forget my own brother's age. In my defense: it's not my fault it changes every year.) I can still remember the time we used to dress you up as a girl (hey, I didn't have a younger sister then, and dolls were just getting boring.) Sorry if that has left traumatic memories! Anyway, as you start university this fall, I hope you continue to be the good kid that you are.

1 Comments:
WOW! I checked your blog because you mentioned that you wished me a happy birthday on there. I would like to pose a question to those reading this...what 17-year-old goes to university? I'M FRIGGIN 18!!!!!! Oh well, I suppose it's the thought that counts. You tried Hana...Hash, you should help her with the math next time, she's not very good with numbers.
Post a Comment
<< Home