The Ex!
As cheesy as it is, we go to the Ex every year. When I was single, going to the Ex was an annual event, and fortunately, Hash's family is into it too. This year we went on Sunday, the second last day.
We spent about 11 days there, and I must say, time flew... although I was pooped by the time we got to the car. We did some shopping, checked out movies at the Imax, and were going to go on the water rides at Ontario Place but it started to rain. I love eating at the Ex because there are so many options - mind you, the building itself always smells funny because of all the different kinds of foods.
This year, I got a Malaysian/Japanese kimono wrap thing. It's black and has handpainted turquoise flowers all over it. Okay, I haven't exactly figured out what I'm going to do with it, but it's pretty anyway. I'm thinking of using it as a jilbaab for taraweeh this Ramadan. Hash bought a box of Turkish Delights - those chewy sweet things. I also bought 4 for $10 tees to wear to sleep, although now I'm thinking they won't last for more than one night. Well, that's what you get for $2.25 per tee!

4 Comments:
I didn't get a chance to go this year with all the moving :( I really wanted to go! Of course I always end up spending a little too much money, but that's part of the fun right!
You spent 1l days there?!!! Wow, you guys must really love the EX.
You spent 11 days there?!!! Wow, you guys must really love the EX.
You spent 11 days there?!!! Wow, you guys must really love the EX.
Post a Comment
<< Home