Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update

Okay, despite my silent protest to bring Hash back to the blog, he isn't coming back! Seems like work is taking up most of his time these days.'

Quite a bit has happened since I last blogged.

Allhumdullilah Hash and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on July 29, 2006. I can't believe it's only been one year... seems like forever. I can't remember what life was like before Hash became a part of it!

We finished watching the Wedding Crashers. It was alright. Actually, let's be honest, it sucked!

We also watched Derailed. I haven't watched a thriller in a long time, so it actually scared me. But it was a good movie. It was a great departure for Aniston from her role in "Friends". It's interesting to see her as a dark, mysterious character in Derailed.

My work term is almost coming to an end. Which can only mean one thing - school is starting!! Like every student, I look forward to Labour Day with mixed feelings. It means that it's time to hit the Ex. It means it's time for back to school shopping. But it also means going back to school. InshAllah it's my last year so hopefully it will be a little more relaxed than previous years.

2 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Congratulations again on your 1 year anniversary! May Allah bless you both with many more years of happiness, health and love - Ameen!

I know what you mean about mixed feelings about Labour Day. I'm getting a little more nervous as that day approaches for many reasons. Til then, like you, I'm watching a lot of movies!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She used different coloured font to make us think Hash was back! You don't remember what life was like before Hash? Maybe he's giving you pills that do that...hahaha

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home