Thursday, September 21, 2006

Movie Mania

Hash got me "While You Were Sleeping" and "Ghost" the other day. I love the first one, despite the fact that it's cheesy and corny beyond belief. But for some reason, it's one of my all time favorite movies. I had been looking for a copy for months... I don't know where Hash got it from.

We watched Ghost the other night. I hadn't seen it before. I really liked it, despite the '80s clothes and language. I have always loved the song "Unchained Melody." It is one of the most beautiful songs ever written.

I reformatted my computer and I can't access the internet until I fix a certain problem. That's why I haven't blogged for a few days. It's actually refreshing not having the internet during class... you become less obsessive at checking email and other useless sites.

Ramadan is just around the corner, InshAllah. I'll post something with regards to that soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Don't worry Hana, you're not alone. I'll admit (though I'm embarrassed to) that "While You Were Sleeping" is one of my all-time favourites too! If you find out where Hash got it from, please let me know!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home