Sunday, November 12, 2006

Anonymous posters

Hash and I created this blog as a joke... but then it became a way for our friends/family to keep in touch.

But now we have way more readers than we anticipated. Especially anonymous posters asking us questions - "are you Hana so-and-so," etc.

Like always, unless you identify yourself, and tell us how you reached our blog, we probably won't answer any comments/questions. Because it's just weird talking to strangers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I dont actually "know" you but my name is Faiza and I was bored and I was going through my friends links, her name is Sara, and u were on her blog link thingy. Anyway, I think I have also seen you at RIS. So, I was the previous anonymous poster who was wondering where your hubby did his MD, because I am applying to medical schools right now. And I was shocked that how can you be completing your last law school year, since I am 21 and just completing my last year of undergrad and then I'm going on to Med school (allah willing). :) So sorry to scare you/piss you off/annoy you/bother you!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Hash & Hana said...

Hey salams,

Thanks for being courageous and identifying yourself. Hash went to Western. We wish you luck in your applications inshAllah!

Hana

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slms!
HE got into Western Med school? OMG...so lucky! What was his GPA? Thanks!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home