Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love the Christmas season!

Before you label me a kafir, let me explain why I love Christmas/New Years.

SHOPPING!

I love how the malls have extended hours (which means Hash and I can go after dinner and Isha and not worry about rushing there). I love how the malls are decorated so nicely. I love all the special gift baskets they have on display. I love all the glittery purses and shoes, and the black/dressy clothes you can get.

And it's usually around Christmas time that it snows - I love the first snowfall of the season. I don't like the lines or the parking craziness, though.

Ooh, Boxing Day is good too... although, now I'm kinda tired of it. It used to be my third favorite day of the year (after the two Eid's, that is), but now I've realized vendors just sell us their leftover junk for not-so-cheap prices.

2 Comments:

Blogger singlemuslimah said...

I so love the Christmas season. It's the most wonderful time of the year ;)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I hate to say it but i really like to see the streets and stores all decorated with their lights.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home