Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Shopping with Noor

Hash and I love shopping. After a busy day at work, there's nothing Hash would rather do than go hit the malls. I'm not joking! I love going to the mall too, because, in the winter, that's one of the few things you can do.

So we've decided that it's time to introduce Noor to the world of shopping.

We've taken her out a few times. Vaughan Mills is our favourite because it takes 2 hours to make one round trip around the mall. Also, there are nursing stations and family changing rooms which make it very infant-friendly. Most of the time she's usually sleeping (babies love the constant motion of a stroller). Best of all, there are tons of other infants around, so even if Noor decides to create a scene, another kid is also screaming.

1 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Baby Noor's first glimpse into the world of retail lol. I don't if you can resist buying all the adorable little kids clothing - I want to buy so many things when I come near the baby section, but I have no babies to shop for (umm, anything in particular that Noor needs that Khadeeja khala can get her? :D)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home