Our treasure has arrived...
By the Grace and Mercy of Allah, Hana and I were blessed with a new addition to the family. On Tuesday December 19, 2006, Hana gave birth to our new daughter "Noor Iman Khan".
Alhumdulillah, mother and daughter are doing well. I humbly request that you make dua for our family, and specifically, for Noor to be of upright character, of sound iman, healthy, and successful in both this world and the next. Ameen.
We're all very excited, happy, and extremely grateful to Allah.

11 Comments:
Congratulations to you both and your families!!
Oh, how wonderful! Congratulations to both of you and your families!
CONGRATULATIONS!
What a perfect Eid gift for your family! InshAllah I'm going to try to come by and see the baby before I leave in a couple weeks. I just can't believe Hana is a mom mashaAllah! Weren't we just trailing the halls of UTM yesterday..?
Mubarak! May all your du'a be granted inshallah!
congratulations to both you guys and your families!!! hana, i cannot believe you are a mom!!! not to echo the last poster but yeah, i can still remmeber us in utm and remember your wedding and now you're a mom!! actually you're now officially an 'aunty' ((hehe). lots of love and give noor a kiss from one of her khala's :)
congrats from an anon reader :)
congrats from another anon reader
mashallah!
congrats from yet another one of ur anonymous readers. may Allah bless the little one with the best of what this life has to offer, success in the hereafter, and make her the noor of your eyes - ameen.
May Allah bless the little one and the parents!
Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)
Hey Hana and Hash..congratulations on the baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home