Monday, July 09, 2007

UPDATE!

Oh man, seems like I've become one of those bloggers..,. you know, the ones that never post...

We've been watching quite a few movies... all Indian of course since Hashmat is obsessed with them. We're going back in time... Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Dilwale Dulhaniya Lejayenge... these are the movies we watched.

We also caught Fanaa, which Hash LOVED! I liked the location in the movie... the beautiful mountains. I thought the plot was interesting. Hash loved the songs, especially "Chaand sifaarish."

We also watched Cheeni Kum. What's with Amitabh and his 25-year-old crushes?! It's a clever movie, but a little too "progressive" for my liking.

Other than movies, we've been busy with the wedding scene. Mashallah, there are a ton of weddings this season. May Allah SWT bless the couples that are getting married this summer with happiness in the years to come. Ameen.

Inshallah Hash and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary in a few weeks. Mashallah how time flies. This year we have a lot to be grateful for, especially our little princess, Noor.

Noor is 6 months old now, mashAllah. As she's getting older she's becoming more and more interactive. Hash and I have fun playing with her.

Okay, it's 1:36 am. I better get some sleep!

P.S. We might be hitting MuslimFest this year... anyone going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home