Friday, December 02, 2005

I should be studying..

This is a procrastination entry. I know I should be studying, but I seem to be focusing on everything BUT schoolwork... the snow outside, the emptiness of the libary... Hell, who comes to the library at 8:00 am on a Friday? Can you say keener?!

Okay, better hit the books. Hopefully my sufi hubby will post something more entertaining than this entry.

P.S. The movie we're watching these days is Lord of the Rings. I must admit, I hadn't seen it before, because I thought it would be silly (I really don't know why I gave Hash the trilogy as an Eid present last year.) Anyway, despite my protests, we watched Fellowship of the Ring last night, and I must admit, I was impressed! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so it's not that surprising that I liked LOTR. Can't wait to watch the other two. (Yes, can you tell that I'm really procrastinating these days?!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Trueeee... i totally wasn't into watching LOTR either.. until I finally sat down and decided to see what all the hype was... and I loved it! What's that creepy little things name... Gollum... yeah he is soo wickedd. Beats Harry Potter!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home