Mission Impossible?
To entertain myself these days, I'm teaching Hash some Urdu. We're starting with the basics, like "Aap ka din kaisa tha" (how was your day?) etc. In the future, I'm going to post some of the funny things he says. But thus far, he's been a great student. He's asking me about words that even I don't know! (Good thing is, I can make it up and he won't know!)
Yes, this was another procrastination entry.

5 Comments:
Hana ask Hash to translate this. This goes out to ladies looking for an urdu star such as myself
arz kiya.....
phir terey aaney kee khabar sham main aee, zahr kee talkhi sey merey jam main aaee
ay kash na pura ho meyra koi bhee arman, yeh or tamanna dil-e-nakam main aaee
wa wa kya baat hai?
Don't mess with the best, u know u impressed, so why stress, respect it and accept it, protect it don't reject it, its your fate, so don't hate, tell your peeps there's a new sheriff in town, he's brown,he's tall he works at the mall, lady's drool because he's cool and finishing school, The working world is insane, look around, its all about money and how to achieve fame within a game you can't win unless you abstain from sin. The point is clear, Kam is here, to make changes in the world that we all find dear. Oh what you don't agree? Well he doesn't care becaue he just says YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!!
HAVE A NICE DAY
Kamran! I'm impressed! Frig, I don't think I even understood 10% of that urdu. I did verify with Hana that indeed it was urdu.
Ok listen up any single women reading this blog. Kamran is da man. Let us know if you want the 411.
Gunner...I love you man.
Check out gunner's blog, he's quite the lyricist. I'm just happy I didn't take our freestyle much further, because after checking out his blog, I would've been ripped to shreds!
Hash
I have to confess, I stole this urdu from my cousin Fariha, Baagi from Omaha. She is learning Urdu potery and is getting quite good at it. I don't know what it means. I am however trying to learn urdu poetry because it truly is beautiful. I can understand most of it. This particular one as far as my urdu knowledge goes, I think is very negative. Hana can u verify that?
Best way to learn urdu is to befriend a FOB... don't think there is lack of FOBs on here tho.. jokes.
Sarah being one of them :p
(Just kidding Saraaah -love ya)
Post a Comment
<< Home