Monday, December 05, 2005

Picture Perfect

As Hash knows all too well, I love photography. In an ideal world, I'd be working for National Geographic... travelling all over the world, taking beautiful pictures...

As much as I love taking pictures, I love sharing them too. Here are some pictures from our honeymoon: 1) Coliseum, Rome 2) Bosphorus Cruise, Istanbul 3) The Blue Mosque, Istanbul.








3 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Those are some great shots Hana! I'm so jealous you got to visit all those amazing places! I love photography too - I actually owe you a thank you for putting up that Daily Dose of Imagery site, I didn't know it existed before. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm looking into getting a good deal on a new camera soon..

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We took around 600 pictures on our trip... but I only printed around 250 for our album. IA when you come over, I can show you the album.

-Hana

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that Hash is good lookin!

- Anonymous...but my name does rhyme with stash!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home