Friday, June 30, 2006

Superman Returns

We've been meaning to go watch the new Superman movie... by "we" I mean Hash, because I personally think Superman is a little silly. Hash has already introduced me to the world of superheros with Spiderman I and II, X-Men I, II and III... but I think that's as much as I can take.

Reason #454 as to why I think Superman is strange: why does he wear his underpants on the outside? Ewww.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Doesn't Batman do that too?

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRU DAT HOMEEEEEEEE
He wears he underwear on the outside for 2 reasons:
1) becuase back on his home planet, Krypton, this is how guys used to pick up girls, it was a sign that they were still single

2) because all that fast-paced movement leaves him dizzy in the morning when he's gettind dressed...
DUH!

7:12 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

It was a good movie. I suggest watching it in IMAX 3D, it's a completely different experience.

I'm more amazed by the fact that no matter what happens, the jerry curl in the middle of his forehead doesn't seem to get ruined and it's always perfectly set. That must be some crazy super-gel!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Hash & Hana said...

We watched Superman last night... all I can say is that I kept pointing and laughing all night long. The movie is soooo cheesy! But I guess the Superman storyline is cheesy so it's not the director's fault. Bottom line: Hash liked it, Hana thought it was one of the stupidest movies ever!

Hana

2:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like Smallville though! and Lois and Clark too!

10:38 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

How is it that a character like Lois Lane who won a Pulitzer (was the the award?) does not realize that Clark Kent is Superman. That Superman is Clak Kent. How does a pair of glasses manage to throw people off so much?! I mean in the movie, Superman has been gone 5 years - so has Clark. Clark's not in the office - *whoa* there's Superman.

That frustrates me more than the underwear-over-tights thing. And that frustrates me a whole lot.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home