EEETAAAAALIAAAA
I'M SO HAPPY ITALY WON THE WORLD CUP TODAY!!
(Especially after that cheap head butt by France's Zidane. What the hell prompted him to do that?!)
I wish Hash would let me drive around with my flag on the car, as opposed to my office wall!

5 Comments:
Did you know Zidane is Muslim?
Ya I think everyone knows that. He has also maintained his Algerian citizenship.
It's funny if you see the French team. For a racist nation, their team is almost all first generation French!
did you know zidane uses rogain?
Rumour has it that he was insulted by using the word "dirty terrorist". SO that might be a factor. He was a well mannered player and that's why the world is shocked, but you can only control your emotions so much until someone presses that PANIC button.
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&call_pageid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1152654613877
It wasn't "shameful" or "an ugly end to a great career" or "a shadow over the game" — all descriptions used recently. It was understandable, excusable and, in a bizarre way, admirable.
Post a Comment
<< Home