Friday, November 17, 2006

Quran recitation by Al-Sadais

MashAllah, it is such a blessing to be able to recite the quraan like Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais can. Throughout Ramadan, whenever I had to stay home and study and miss taraweeh, I'd download his recitation and listen to it. His recitation, MashAllah, is so moving and powerful. (Of course the Quraan itself is powerful beyond words, but it helps when the reciter is reciting it with passion.) Ever since Ramadan, whenever I'm working on the laptop, I love listening to him... especially Surah Maryam. Here's the website I use, although I'm sure there are better ones out there: http://audioquraan.com/quraan.asp.

I tried finding a CD set of his recitation, but for some reason, SoundVision doesn't carry it. Can someone help me locate it? (I'm looking for ONLY his recitation, not a mixed CD set.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hafsa said...

i have the CD. I can prolly upload it somewhere and share, Insha Allah

11:41 PM  
Blogger Hash & Hana said...

I found a tape set that my father-in-law brought back from Makkah when he went for Hajj. I'm going to use it until I find a CD set inshAllah.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home