Thursday, March 15, 2007

Running on NST (Noor Standard Time)

Me: Salams, here's the name and number of the imam who read our nikkah. (Note: apparently he was really good, but too bad I wasn't in the same room to hear him.)

S.S.: Hello.... err... what time is it?

Me: Oh.. you were sleeping? It's... oh my god... 12:10 am. Sorry. Do you have a pen and paper anyway?

S.S.: I have an early morning presentation tomorrow.

Me: Really? (Pretending not to notice the annoyance.) Hey, write down the number... 416...

S.S.: Thanks.

Hey, at least I helped her organize the most important part of her upcoming wedding! Okay, fine, I've lost sense of time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Salaam Hana!

How are you doin?? and how is Noor?? It's been a really long time since I've seen you!! Noor must be getting big now :) So who does she look like more now?

11:24 AM  
Blogger youngMuslimah said...

I'm here via aka's blog..congrats on being blessed with a baby..May Allah bless you thru her. Ameen.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home