Tuesday, January 17, 2006

9/11

This one is for all you conspiracy buffs. I don't like to get into these things too deeply, but recently I received an email from a friend with a link for a video on 9/11. I clicked on it, and started watching the first 5 minutes, but ended up watching the whole hour. It's quite interesting, and filled with "facts". I don't claim to know what happened, but my stance is that it's not all as black and white as many people may think, on either camp of the so called conspiracy. For those of you who have had enough of the 9/11 thing, I understand, and please save yourselves and don't click on the link. For those who are interested in hearing an interesting slant on that infamous day's activities, click and enjoy...

"Loose Change 9-11 Alex Jones Conspiracy"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

"The truth is out there"
- Fox Mulder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home