Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to school :(

Like other students returning to school this Monday, I'm so sad! The last three weeks were great. I have a lot of evening classes this semester, which sucks. Call it old fashioned, but I don't like being out of the house when Hash gets home from work.

BTW, I'm reading Malcolm X's bio... as far as autobiographies goes, it's very well written (or should I say, very well narrated, since Alex Haley wrote it). Hash and I just bought the movie, we're watching that as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

I read it over the summer and found it really fascinating. He went through so many different things in his life and came out such a strong leader. I think he's still very misunderstood because many people still know him from his older ideals and not the ones he adopted shortly before his tragic death.

Hana, I'm sure you'll love the autobiography as much as I did!

2:00 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Oh, and the movie is really amazing too!

Denzel Washington really was robbed of the Oscar that year..boo!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you're reading it NOW!

Oh well, better late than never. The movie is beyond awesome....especially the very beginning when it starts with the burning of the flag! Sweeet! :)

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scene where Denzel reads the Qur'an is humourous to say the least. He could have made an attempt to make is sound authentic. BTW this is the only scene I've watched so I'm a bit biased against the movie.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home