Restaurant Reviews
We live around the corner from Restoran Malaysia, the only authentic Malaysian restaurant in town. The food is great, and the owners are Malaysian muslims. Our favourite dishes are: Pineapple Chicken (it comes in a pineapple shaped like a boat) and Red Chili Chicken. Hash has eaten there three times this month. We should start a membership.
We finally hit Red Lobster last week, and because we went on a Thursday, there was no lineup. The food was good... but lesson for next time: we won't order appetizers! By the time the main course was served, I couldn't even look at it. I was totally full after the seafood dip & nachos appetizer, dinner rolls, and salad. Also, we've come to realize that even though Red Lobster serves seafood, it's really, really greasy! Everything is drenched in butter, the dinner rolls being the worst. Greasy but good. Yum.
We went, yet again, to a kid's birthday party at the Grasshopper Playhouse or whatever it's called. Anyway, they had a nice selection of finger foods, including, Popeyes. For those who know me, know very well that I eat Popeyes once a year. No jokes. It's so greasy... one piece of drumstick is enough for me for a whole year. Unfortunately, the last I ate Popeyes was in the summer... so I can probably have the next one sometime in June.

1 Comments:
Yum! Malaysian food is great. We constantly ate out when we lived there some years ago, so we really get 'home' sick for a lot of the traditional stuff. I didn't know of any good authentic ones nearby so I will definitely have to try this one. Thanks Hana :)
Post a Comment
<< Home