Move over Da Vinci!
I never thought I'd live to say this, but Hash is quite artistic.
Yesterday, despite having a headache, poor Hash got up on the countertops to stencil the walls. I couldn't balance myself on the tiny ledge, and even if I could, I wouldn't have been able to reach the ceiling. So guess who got suckered into it?
I was so sure his creation would turn out like some weird Pollack-meets-a-first-grader, I closed my eyes when he started. But to my surprise, it turned out great MashAllah.
Hash, my hats off to you!
Now, if only you could display the same hidden talent when it comes to cooking... or organizing.

1 Comments:
Well, some of Jackson Pollock's work actually does resemble that of a first grade art student, no?
Only kidding...I love his work. And Congrats to Hash for pulling off the stenciling so well! Hana, now you can slowly give him more things to do around the house to see how well he does!
Post a Comment
<< Home