What have I done to Hash?
Okay... my husband is a certified fob.
He looks forward to going to the Indian movie store to pick up new releases. Then he comes home and watches them. That same night.
Man, I didn't realize what I was starting when I introduced him to his first Indian movie.
Our latest movie was Salaam e Ishq. It's like the Bollywood version of Crash or Babel. The movie shows how the lives of 6 different couples intersect. I didn't really like it... but it could be because I cannot stand Salman Khan.

2 Comments:
lol...fobs are good! I love watching new Bollywood releases as well...lol...every friday its all I can think about on my way home from Uni...I wonder what's coming out this week (lol). And if you made ur husband a FOB, then he'll teach your daughter great values and morals...trust me! Would you have your daughter grow up Westernized or Ethnic and respectful? ;)
I'm with you on the Salman Khan thing. I used to be up-to-date with every Bollywood release and actor but I've lost touch and am so behind and have no idea who's good or not now. I still haven't watched Salaam E Ishq though it's been sitting at home for a month now!
Hey, if they can be addictive to non-Indian people, your hubby doesnt have much of a chance lol
Post a Comment
<< Home