Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Catching up

Oh man, seems like I've becoming one of those bloggers who never blog. Well, I have a good reason for that....

It's called....

FACEBOOK!

Facebook has taken over my blogging time. It's a really neat way to keep in touch with people... and check out their photos that you would never otherwise see!

I've also been busy with little Noor of course. Mashallah, how time flies. She just turned 5 months old. And already I can't remember what life was like before she became a part of it. Even though I'm tired by the time my head hits the pillow at night, all I can say is Allhumdulillah.

We've also watched a bizillion movies. Hash insists on Indian movies: Tara Rum Pum Pum (I fell asleep, Hash said it was a cool idea to make a movie about a racer), Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum (Hash wants to catch up on the "classics", that movie is too corny for me but brings back memories of dancing to "Bole Chudiyah" at 900 mehndis). We also watched Blood Diamonds (not sure if I've mentioned it in a previous post... very sad). We're watching Provoked right now (about spousal abuse, really sad, apparently a true story).

Okay, that's all the time I have for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hana!
I was very pleased to read the part about how you don't know what life was like before Noor:)
I am apprehensive about having a baby in fear that I may not be as happy as I'd like to be,,maybe always mourning my life as it used to be...I really hope motherhood is as sweet as it is for you. Masha'Allah.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Hash & Hana said...

Well, you'll never have the life you did before your baby... no more eating out, no more spur-of-the-moment plans, at least in the beginning. But although life becomes busier, it also becomes much more rewarding. Having a child gives you a sense of purpose and a source of barakah.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home