Thursday, December 15, 2005

Honeymoon Pics Part II
















This is one of the rooms in the Vatican Museum... believe me, ALL the rooms were as ornately decorated as this one, and the museum has more than 100 rooms! The collection of artwork in Rome is unbelievable... even the fountains and squares were done by the likes of Bernini and Michelangelo!




















Here's Hash trying on a "fez" in the bazaar in Istanbul. He ended up buying a maroon one. Hey, you should wear that to juma one day!















Hash the pious... praying at the Blue Mosque, locally known as SultanAhmet Jami. (Hey, wait up, how come you were looking behind you, at the women's section?!!!)

Notice how the lightbulbs are suspended from the ceiling? They looked like they were floating in air... so beautiful.















We visited one of Hash's friend's summer villa for a day while we were in Turkey. They had a basketball court. This is the conversation that followed after Hash got to play ball with his buddies:
Hash: Hana, this is my dream honeymoon...
Hana: Awww *thinking he was referring to her*
Hash: ... i got to play BALL!!!
Hana: *rolls her eyes*

For those of you who don't know, Hash is crazy about sports... hockey and basketball in particular. He tried to get me interested in that, but he soon learned that the only sport I'm into is figure skating... which doesn't even count as a sport in his books. (Hash, when you go ice skating with me, I'll shoot hoops with you, deal?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

no pics you Hana?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Hash & Hana said...

There are a million pics of me, and of us (we weren't shy of asking strangers to take our pic.. and if it didn't turn out right, we'd ask them again!) I dunno.. I dont like posting my pic online. I can show them to you in person tho!

-Hana

10:50 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

I was just going to ask the same thing! Maybe you could make a Yahoo album and send it out, or post the pics on MSN Messneger's MySpace so only people on your MSN list can see them?

1:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

send me album! :) and maybe to Khadeeja too... if you want.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home