Wednesday, December 21, 2005

KING KONG!

Hana and I saw King Kong last night. Yes, all 3 hours and 7 minutes of it! Initially I wasn't going to see this movie, but a friend of mine told me that it was actually pretty good. That, plus the fact that it had received good media reviews, and that it was done by the same director of Lord of the Rings motivated me to check it out.

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting too much out of the movie. I mean, come on...it's KING frickin KONG. You'd have to be a complete moron to expect Oscar worthy acting. However, if you go in expecting to see a good action packed movie, with excellent special effects, then you most certainly won't be disappointed. And if you want "your money's worth", well you get over three hours of footage! You do feel the lenght, but it's still riveting, for the action doesn't really stop, once it starts up.

Bottom line: I won't be renting it, nor will I ever voluntarily take time out of my life to watch it again. However, I don't regret checking it out on the big screen. If you have 3 hours to kill, want to watch a big action packed movie, and want your monet's worth, then check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch Syriana!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home