Appreciate what you have
Yesterday, I decided to surprise my mom in Mississauga... and I took THREE buses to get there! (I didn't want to drive because Hash was already in the west end and was going to meet me at my parents'.)
Viva --> Home to York University: great bus system, nice riders, nice driver
Go --> York University to Square One (Mississauga): nice drivers, nice riders
Mississauga Transit --> Square One to Parents' House: the high school kids make the bus system ghetto
Anyway... back to the point of my story. Even though I wasted about an hour and a half trying to get to my parents' house, it was well worth it. My mom was so happy to see me... which made me realize that like any other kid, I took my mom for granted when I was living there. Now that I have to cook, clean, do laundry, etc. on my own, I've realized how much effort it takes to do those chores.
Bottom line: Appreciate your mother a little more. Get something nice for her on Mother's Day, you punks. Your mom deserves it... Heaven doesn't lie at her feet for no reason.

1 Comments:
That was sweet Hana! I think we're all guilty of taking our parents and family for granted.. but we've def gotta take care of our Ammi's the most.. and not just Mother's Day... everyday. She's the one person i can't stay mad at for more than 10 seconds.. then i go crawling back and hug her... even tho she hates hugging... haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home