Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Story of the Slippers

The Bata Shoe Museum has a special place in my heart. As an avid shoe-collector, like any other female, I love shoes. (Mind you, Hash laughed for a good 10 minutes the last time I suggested that we should go there together sometime. His response: "I can go to Athlete's World if I want to check out shoes!")

Anyway, I'd been following the missing shoe story for a few weeks now. It's so funny how the thieves took photos of the shoes and got them developed near the shoe museum! Jokers. Check out for the details: Lab spied stolen slippers, http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1141771814288&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

1 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

lol! I've been following this story for awhile now too. I first went to the Bata museum in 7th grade and it is actually pretty interesting!

The story especially caught my interest because the shoes were owned by a Nizam from Hyderabad of all places! He could be my grandfather! In all likelihood it's not...but the thieves stole from my people and land so I hope they're caught soon.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home