Surprise attack!
I told Hana a long time ago that she'd never be able to surprise me. Boy was I wrong! She totally pulled this one off. I mean she had everything covered. I mean EVERYTHING! All the things in retrospect make sense now, but they were totally normal at the time. It either means that I'm flippin oblivious, or that she knows me so well that she can read me like a book.
I had a blast, and I have to thank her for doing this for me. If I haven't mentioned it before, I feel like I am the luckiest guy alive for having Hana. Allah has truly blessed me, and I realize it more with each day we spend together. Alhumdulillah I also have solid friends, and I thank them also for making it a memorable evening.
I'm not the biggest birthday party fan, but this one was awesome. Problem for Hana now though is that she's set the bar too high!!

1 Comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment
<< Home